1. KORRES Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial, $48 – When My skin starts to look flat and dull, I turn to KORRES’ Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial. A lightweight, overnight facial-in-a-jar, the lightweight moisturizer contains wild rose oil and plenty of Vitamin C to address uneven skin tone and dark spots. This is one of the few nighttime facial moisturizers that I’ve found with a high content of natural ingredients (95%), and the rose scent is a lovely way to drift off to sleep.
2. Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, $28 – Hands down, the best hand moisturizer that I’ve ever used. A few years ago, I visited New York for a summer and my roommate introduced me to this thick, rich hand salve. The formula contains a blend of botanical oils and a natural wax from olive oil, which gives it a soothing, eucalyptus scent and a non-greasy finish.
3. Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream, $47 – When I have too many late nights and too many deadlines, the first thing to show it is my eyes. Fresh’s Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream boasts 30 hours of continuous moisture and is formulated to illuminate tired-looking eyes. I’ll take seven jars, please.
4. Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil, $11.99 – If you aren’t a regular user of cuticle oil, I highly recommend it. A few drops of oil gently rubbed in to the cuticles will literally transform your nails right before your eyes. I keep a bottle at my desk year-round and apply daily between procrastinating and conducting “research” (online shopping).
5. Dr Roebuck’s Pure Body, $24.95 – I only recently discovered Dr Roebuck’s, but it has quickly become one of my favourite body moisturizers. The essential oil-infused scent reminds me of my favourite spa, and anything that reminds me of the spa is an instant hit with me. As an added bonus, the moisturizing formula doesn’t contain any parabens, BPAs, sulphates, or synthetic fragrances.