Over the past couple of years, the Chelsea boot and I have become best friends. We go everywhere together: trudging through the rain, out for dinner, to client meetings, and recently up on stage to accept an award. Chelsea and I have a great relationship – she supports me, I feel very comfortable with her, and she’s a no-fuss kind of gal.
“Chelsea boot“ is a general term used to describe a snug-fitting ankle boot with elastic side panels. Its extremely versatile style and minimal embellishments make it a great footwear choice for anything from denim to dresses – in fact, I’ve worn mine with both.
I’m more than a little obsessed with my Chelsea boots – I own multiple pairs. I have Chelsea rain boots (check out my What I Wore Post here), Chelsea everyday boots, and even a pair of fancy Chelsea boots that I saved up to purchase. For an everyday boot, the Chelsea boot is extremely versatile – just see for yourself.
1. Loeffler Randall Crosby Chelsea Sneakers
2. River Island Tan Flat Smart Chelsea Boots
3. Dr. Martens Faun Boot
4. Loeffler Randall Crosby Haircalf Chelsea Sneakers
5. Blundstone 1306 – The Chisel Toe
6. Dr. Martens Shiny Flora Boot
7. Alexander Wang Black Anouck Ankle Boots
8. Loeffler Randall Carmen Chelsea Boot
9. J.Crew Matte Chelsea Rain Boots
10. Dr. Martens Leonore Boot
11. Frye Philip Chelsea Flat Booties
12. Madewell Iris Suede Chelsea Booties
| Disclosure: This post is in partnership with Union Jack Boots, but all opinions expressed are my own. |
| Created with rStyle |