When the warm weather arrives, so do the music festivals. Lace and embroidered tanks, denim shorts, maxi dresses and skirts, sandals, and sunglasses are spotted at festivals like Coachella, Lollapalooza, SXSW, and Osheaga.
There’s something special about listening to music under the sun and the stars with friends, family, or even strangers. But boho-chic style isn’t just for music festivals and outdoor events. Mix and match breezy separates all spring and summer to keep the beat alive long after the music has stopped.
Discount Code: stock up on spring and summer concert essentials with a 20% sitewide eLUXE discount code. Enter CURATED20 at checkout to redeem (excludes sale and collaboration items).
1. Aldo Gweillan Sunglasses, $12
2. EQUIPMENT Riley Tee in Lilac Snow, $198
3. Kain Label Armor Dress, $202
4. Alexander Wang Marti Backpack, $1,173
5. Call it Spring Mandrile, $20
6. Haute Inhabit for eLUXE Cuff Ring, $85
7. Hudson Amber Cosmic Short, $230
Disclosure: Created with rStyle and in partnership with eLUXE