The Dog Days of summer are officially here, which means it’s time to get outside and enjoy the sun. Like most people, I feel like the summer flies by every year, and the next thing I know, it’s boot season.
This year, I’m taking control of my summer, and making a to-do list to ensure that I get the most out of my favourite season. In no particular order, I’d like to:
1. Visit five new Vancouver beaches that I’ve never been to.
2. Watch a movie under the stars.
3. Find the perfect patterned one piece bathing suit.
4. Create a gallery wall in my home.
5. Read The Firestarter Sessions.
6. Organize and purge my makeup and beauty products.
7. Do lots of outdoor yoga.
8. Practice and perfect the perfect gluten, sugar, and dairy free cookie (yes, it’s possible).
9. Attend a Bard on the Beach play.
10. Get a (safe) freckle-inducing tan.
At the end of the summer I’ll report on my progress and share my experiences. Now, who’s got the sunscreen?