we’ve been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Little Beauty Lashes, and may we mention how much of an honor that is?
A small blurb on what a Liebster Blog Award is:
Well, we don’t really know. We tried googling the origins and rules and it turns out there aren’t many. You kind of decide it on your own. Also, it really isn’t an award, but just a chance for blogs to expand their readership by tagging other blogs and making connections.
It works a bit like a tag, like the 50 questions we did last time. So basically, what we will do is:
1) answer 11 facts about ourselves
2) answer 11 questions asked by the nominator of this award
3) nominate up to 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 members on GFC)
4) ask them 11 questions and inform them of their nomination
It’s as easy as that. So shall we get started? 🙂
First up, Ash and I decided that we will divide the questions up. That means, I, Sam, will be answering the 11 facts about myself and Ash will answer the 11 questions asked by Little Beauty Lashes.
11 Facts about Sam
- I am a huge procrastinator, though it has never applied to this blog.
- I love my boyfriend very much, we’ve been together for about 3 years.
- I never thought I’d see the day I’d start my own beauty blog, honestly.
- I.. am… 6 years older than Ashley *cries myself to sleep*.
- I started out really disliking Ashley, she pissed me off on the bus, lol.
- I have a baby niece whom I adore, though I personally do not want children.
- I have had plastic surgery done on my eyelids, though it’s no big deal nowadays.
- I am.. someone you do not ever want to see angry, especially if you’re my friend.
- One of my biggest dreams is to fix my nose, I really hate its shape, and its size.
- I kind of hope to get engaged before I’m 26, which is 2 years from now.
- Both my brothers are older than me by a minimum of a decade.
11 Questions for Ashley
1. If you had one wish, what would it be?
For a huge break to happen for our blog.
2. What’s been your worst experience?
Sushi food poisoning twice in a row threw me off eating it for 2 years.
3. What are your favorite foods?
ODDLY ENOUGH – right now I’m a HUGE sushi fan , its crazy
4. When you look back on the past, do you ever want to laugh?
Of course! I believe the “things I’d tell my younger self” should definitely be made into a video sometime soon.
5. Do you have any nicknames?
6. What do you wish to better at?
The ability to focus on and finish a task before moving on to the next.
7. What do you dream of becoming?
Right now, a full time beauty youtuber / blogger
8. If you can’t sleep, what do you do?
Scroll through tumblr
9. What is the most you’ve taken in your bag on a day out?
I carry the most with me either during our assessment day or over winter during sailing regattas.
10. Where do you wish to live one day?
11. Who has inspired you the most?
In regards to having a beauty blog, Michelle phan. She’s known to be a “millionaire” and it all started by doing what she loves do to.
11 Questions we’d like to ask
- Which blogger inspired you to begin your own blog?
- Do you ever hope for your blog to become your full-time job one day?
- What are some of the craziest things you’ve done just to create a good post?
- What is the most you’ve ever spent on a make up haul?
- What is the worst beauty decision you’ve ever made in your life?
- Have you ever recommended a product to a friend only for it to turn out badly?
- What’s one beauty rule you swear by?
- What’s your ideal getaway?
- Which other blogger are you close to ?
- What are your Spring/ Summer break must-haves?
- When did you first start getting into makeup ?
The Nominated Bloggers
2. Ms V Chiles
3. Isobel Rose
Well that’s about it, hope you enjoyed this post, and knowing more about us in general. If you’ve any questions to ask us of your own, go ahead, click the comment button!
PS- we’re hiring a web designer soon to do a layout for this blog! Can’t wait for the changes! hehe 🙂
Thank you for the award,
Samantha & Ashley