Hi there loves!
It’s been awhile since we’ve had an Instagram update, and I thought I’d do something different. Since you guys are actually able to see what goes on in our Instagram (@samanthashley_) on our sidebar, I thought I’ll do an Instagram Update from my own account!
If you’d like, you can follow me there as well! So without further ado, here’s how my life has been recently (Starting from top left and going in a clockwise rotation).
1) I just got my Marc by Marc Jacobs phone cover with the pug’s face on it (I’m gonna believe it’s a pug even if it isn’t because I love pugs haha)!! I’d been in love with it ever since it came out and always got so jealous of people who had it.. so yay! 🙂
2) Here’s a picture of me and my mum, both at Age 24.. Hahah I thought there’d be a greater resemblance, but apparently there isn’t, besides our smile and our center parting. I do not really look like my dad either.. so my parents always like to say they adopted me lol.
3) Wagyu Beef! My boyfriend brought me to this wonderful Japanese BBQ restaurant because I love all things Japanese! Really. Food, Design, Anime, you have it! Anyway we ordered a Sirloin and Intercoastal Meat along with some dishes that I already gobbled up and had no time to take. It was soooooo delicious! 🙂 In case you’re wondering, the restaurant’s at Ion Singapore, and it’s called Magosaburou.
4) I’ve just celebrated my 3rd anniversary with my boyfriend, hooray! Time really passes too quickly. I swear I just blinked and I went from this wide-eyed 20 year old to this tired-all-the-time 23 year old. But still, I’m so thankful to and for him for always being by my side.
5) My new pair of Vivienne Westwood x Melissa’s! It was a birthday gift from my Dad, except he doesn’t know he got it for me because he just passed me money and I bought this for myself! The soles are perfumed and smell so lovely, though I think I do need a little bit of a breaking-in period with these shoes.. A little disappointed because I thought they’d be comfortable off the bat, but I’m getting blisters.. oh well.
6) Here’s my two babies! My boyfriend and my baby niece! She’s the cutest thing to walk the face of planet earth. When she sleeps, I stare at her like a deranged stalker hahaha. She’s been trained (*ahem* by me) to pose like this everytime she poses for the camera. She’s a natural child star though. with a temper to match, lol.
So this has been about my life the past 2 weeks, how has yours been so far? We hope it has been good too 🙂
P/S: We’ve got a post coming up tonight, so do stay tuned for it – Ashley has finally done a video tutorial!