I had a phase last year where I was Crazy for lush products, I had a couple of hits and misses but have stopped for quite sometime. One of my friends, posted an instagram photo of her Lush Haul and from there I was inspired to get back on the lush wagon as I’m aspiring to change up the products I use for my skin.
The lady at the store also mentioned that its perfect for skin that is slightly acne prone and oily. I primarily got it because she mentioned that it doesn’t leave the creamy texture on your skin after and with the weather getting a lot warmer, I wanted to try something without the creamy finish so its less sticky and would be more comfortable.
The beads within this Bar are incredibly gentle as opposed to Aqua Marablis and has a slight blackcurrant scent to it. I’m not sure if its the weather or it reacts this way all year round but upon just holding the bar within my finger tips I can already feel the bar melting ever so slightly.
I was beyond excited to use the bar for the first time and I thought it would be the same as any other massage bar from lush but please beware that a little bit of this product goes a long way! Too much can cause your skin to be stained grey (temporarily) just the slightest bit, due to the amount that you’ve applied. Have no fear though, simply taking a loofah to scrub the grey patches off will do the trick.
1) I take the bar a swipe it down twice on a particular spot
2) Swatch a bit of the product onto the area
3) I rub the product in , in circular motions
4) until the tiny beads in the product has some what dissolved.
5) I then wash off
I’m hence left with smooth and polished skin. It is also said that this particular product helps to reduce to appearance of cellulite to using it on those much needed areas would also be a great option!
If you have any lush products that you are a fan of please leave them in the comments because I would love to check them out and possibly try them for myself!
- If you are not a fan of the slightly oily, moisturized texture that Lush’s Aqua Marablis has to offer, this is the one for you! It leaves the skin hydrated without that cream layer to it.
- Oily, acne- prone skin
- If you are looking for a gentle body exfoliant
I probably wont repurchase this product because I feel that there are possibly better body butters within lush for the price and there’s no doubt you’ll be the first to hear the next time I give another one of lush’s body butters a go! There’s nothing incredibly special about it and unless I see a significant difference there isn’t a chance of me repurchasing this.
* I recommend storing this in the fridge after leaving it out to try after use, I’m not too certain about leaving it in your room / shower counter just because the weather is hot right about now and we wouldn’t want the product to go to waste through melting due to the weather.
Till Next time 😉