Daylong SPF 30 PA+++ Ultra-Light Gelfluid
Daylong SPF 30+ PA+++ Liposomal Spray
Daylong’s Sun Safety Campaign
- Wear sunscreen every day, in all weather and in every season.
- Choose a broad-spectrum sunscreen that can protect against UVA, UVB and IR rays. Ideally, a sunscreen should have a UVB protection of SPF 30 and a UVA protection of PA+++.
- Apply sunscreen at least 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Apply adequate sunscreen. The official recommendation is to apply 2mg/ cm2. For the face, use 1⁄2 or 1 teaspoon of sunscreen or 30ml per application for an average adult.
- Reapply sunscreen after spending a long period of time in the water, especially after swimming, drying off and sweating. Remember to reapply after 4 hours in the sun.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing that is dark and tightly woven.
- Wear a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses when outdoors.
I hope these tips help all of you stay free from evil sun rays and maintain great healthy skin at the same time! 🙂
Disclaimer: This product has been sponsored for my consideration, but all views and opinions discussed here, as always, remain honest and unbiased.