There is nothing that I love more than a soft neutral colour palette: dusty pinks, soft greys, milky browns, and dreamy creams. Light and neutral colours look good on a variety of skin tones, and a the possibilities are endless. For a dash of colour, match neutrals with trendy fall colours like burgundy or hunter green, or pucker up with some hot pink lipstick.
1. Joy Louche Zaza Wrap Dress, £45.00
2. Lanvin Shoes, $960
3. Fiorelli Chelsea Purse, $16
4. Reiss Edie Toffee Wide Brim Hat, $95
5. Paul & Joe Limited Edition Lipstick, $27
6. Benefit So Hooked on Carmella Fragrance, $36