Vancitypretty on Instagram | Curated Taste – Kendra Hagerman’s Fashion, Beauty, and Style Website

Follow me on Instagram: @vancitypretty

Such a great way to start my day! Pick up today’s @24hoursvan to see my DIY feature (and an interview!) on how to make a window frame bulletin board. | #decor #decorate #diy #homedecor #design #office #upcylce #Vancouver #inspirationboard #repurpose #eco |

44 3 curatedtaste plumpolkadot Congrats! Love the window frame bulletin board! 💜
About 2 days ago randasalloum Amazing!! So proud.
About 2 days ago msmichellemorton Ya girl!!!
About 2 days ago

My latest outfit is the sartorial version of a mullet. Head to www.curatedtaste.com to find out why. | #ootd #wiw #myaritzia #loftgirl #neon #pencilskirt #fashionblogger #nofilter #fblogger |

59 2 curatedtaste manamansour Love!
About 3 days ago vancitea Shoes 😍
About 3 days ago

Post HIIT run fuel: spinach, watermelon, and mint smoothie. | #fitness #health #smoothie #workout #healthy #cleaneating #gym |

23 0 curatedtaste

Friday night arts and crafts. | #home #homedecor #gallerywall #diy #decorate #interiordesign #indigofaves |

20 1 curatedtaste digidarlings Ummm THE BEST
About 7 days ago

#tbt to the time that my #ootd got photobombed by a cat. | #catsofinstagram #wiw #nofilter #summerstyle #fblogger #whatiwore #fashion |

31 2 curatedtaste theaugustdiaries Lol 😺
About 1 week ago msmichellemorton Literally lol’ing
About 1 week ago

New bedding for eternity! I may have gone a bit crazy at the Cross sale… | #decor #homedecor #bedding #patterns #bed #textiles #home |

36 0 curatedtaste

Listen up! Having fun with Majorette, Benefit’s new booster blush (available September 2014). | #beauty #beautyblogger #sneakpeek #makeup #blush #bblogger #fw2014 |

40 6 curatedtaste erincg let me know how you’re using it! got one today and haven’t played yet xo
About 2 weeks ago theburgundybook Love this! @benefitcanada
About 2 weeks ago sololisablog So cute!
About 2 weeks ago randasalloum Haha you’re so cute
About 2 weeks ago msmichellemorton I heart you so much haha
About 2 weeks ago

Details, details. | #fashion #fashionblogger #ootd #wiw #purse #rings #accessories |

33 0 curatedtaste

Another sneak peek on CT: Tweezerman is expanding their product line to include makeup brushes! Available later this month, I take ’em for a test drive and snap some photos. | #beauty #makeup #bblogger #fashion #fw2014 #sneakpeek #beautyblogger |

22 1 curatedtaste tweezerman Perfect pic of #brushiq💖
About 2 weeks ago

Sneak Peek: The Aerin Fall/Winter 2014 Essentials Collection. The last thing I want to do is think about saying goodbye to summer, but this makes it a lot easier. | #beauty #makeup #fw2014 #fashion #style #bblogger #essentials |

44 1 curatedtaste kingsleyvintage 😍So pretty!!!
About 2 weeks ago

Guess who thrifted Gucci!? I win thrifting. All the details at www.curatedtaste.com | #fashion #wiw #ootd #vintage #thrifting #luxury #nofilter |

39 3 curatedtaste stylecalling Yeah you do!! 👏
About 3 weeks ago digidarlings Nailed it
About 3 weeks ago shopglamlab Hey check out our IG Page for daily Urban Chic Outfit posts and stay tuned for the launch of our online store. We’re based in Kelowna!
About 3 weeks ago

Tick-tock, the holidays are just 133 days away (sorry)! Checking out the Chapters/Indigo holiday preview and getting into the festive spirit. | #holidays #christmas #preview #books #decor #kitchen #dishes |

30 0 curatedtaste

One day I’m going to live on the beach and write a book. The beach relaxes, inspires, and rejuvenates me. Give me ocean air, hot sand, blue skies, and warm sunshine. | #beach #sun #dreambig #fashion #ootd #vancouver #wiw |

34 0 curatedtaste

Another magical night at Bard on the Beach. | #Vancouver #Shakespeare #Summer #theatre #art #sunset #fashion #lategram |

44 1 curatedtaste touborganetta What you think? @dailyhumor_vinez
About 3 weeks ago

Story of my life. | #want #Vancouver #shopping #fashion #fashionblogger #style #city |

32 1 curatedtaste manamansour Yep! Sad to have missed this, oh photoshop class how I loathe you!!
About 4 weeks ago

Now on CT: Gimme overalls. | #wiw #ootd #fashion #nofilter #fashionblogger #whatiwore #denim |

68 18 curatedtaste britt_kathleen Fantastic outfit!! 💖
About 4 weeks ago digidarlings You totally nailed the overalls look!’ Gad. If only I had looked this cool back in ’98
About 4 weeks ago ash_layyy Thanks so much @curatedtaste 🙂
About 4 weeks ago ash_layyy Do they have a name @curatedtaste ? Is it Edera?
About 4 weeks ago curatedtaste @ash_layyy Those are the ones!
About 3 weeks ago

My inner actor is freaking out right now. Experiencing Bard On The Beach for the first time! 👏 | #summer #theatre #yvr #vancouver #acting #nofilter #wiw |

46 1 curatedtaste mads_k 😉
About 1 month ago

Spanish lattes with my love. | #coffee #weekend #fashion #style #java #Vancouver #nofilter |

34 1 curatedtaste tkhoo1 #thelittlethings !
About 1 month ago

Now on CT: Some thoughts on positive thoughts and a little black dress. www.curatedtaste.com | #fashion #wiw #ootd #style #LBD #fashionblogger #vancouver |

37 3 curatedtaste theaugustdiaries So cute 🙌
About 1 month ago randasalloum That bag!
About 1 month ago manamansour YOU GOT THE BAG!!!!!
About 1 month ago

Now on CT: NARS is keeping us on our toes with their new nail polish collection. Read about their new formula, new brush, and new lid at www.curatedtaste.com | #beauty #nailedit #pedicure #manicure #nailpolish #fashion #bblogger |

20 1 curatedtaste instanomss Love #Nars