To some, warmth and fashion seem like mutually exclusive goals; you can’t have both – or can you? To find out, we turned to Can-Ski, the outerwear hot-spot for the ski-bunnies and snow-shredders of Whistler, British Columbia.
The verdict? A warm jacket doesn’t have to be bulky, a cozy wool hat doesn’t have to be itchy, and a waterproof boot doesn’t have to be clunky.
Stay warm on and off the slopes with these winter wonders.
1. Bogner Down Anorak Pira-D Jacket ($1,500)
2. Toni Sailer Rosa Ski Pants ($780)
3. Bogner Fire and Ice Knitted Wendy Jacket ($269)
4. Sorel Joan of Arctic Boot ($150)
5. KJUS Burl Headband ($40)
6. Canada Goose Aviator Hat ($225)